If you are interested in building out the future of investing, check us out on the iOS App Store or schedule a demo here!
We are currently hiring for a Machine Learning & AI Engineer/Expert to join our mighty team.
In this role you will:
- Develop, implement and maintain machine learning models and algorithms to improve financial services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve business problems .
- Conduct research and experiments to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in AI and machine learning.
- Communicate results, findings and recommendations to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Ensure the reliability and security of the AI and machine learning systems.
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Machine Learning, AI and Software Engineering.
- Strong programming skills in Python and experience with TensorFlow, Keras or PyTorch.
- Knowledge of financial data analysis and financial services.
- Experience with cloud platforms (eg. AWS, GCP, Azure etc).
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Worked on data-driven projects, investment or financial applications a plus.
- Open source projects / contributions we could look at.
Sidepocket is an SEC registered investment advisor. Our marketplace consists of our own quantitative investment portfolios called "Sidepockets". A Sidepocket is an allocation of funds managed according to a designated tactical investment strategy.
5 Reasons Why You Want to Work with Us:
1. You want to work on a product with the potential to grow into a household name and help bring stress-free investment to the people.
2. You want to work with a team that is passionate, confident, competent and focused on achieving big goals.
3. You are hungry to achieve the next level of your career development. At Sidepocket, we are rapidly expanding, meaning there will be plenty of opportunities to showcase your passions and talent and grow with us.
4. You want to work with a team that genuinely believes in the product. All of our current employees also personally use Sidepocket and trust it will give them peace of mind when it comes to stress-free investing.
5. You want to have a voice. Joining Sidepocket means you will have a say into how we develop the best investment app on the market. This is an unprecedented opportunity as we enter a new age of investing, and your input will have a great impact for current and future investors.
How do you fit in?
We are looking for passionate individuals interested in transforming the investing landscape for current and future investors. If you are motivated, creative, mission driven, and not afraid to roll up your sleeves during crunch time , we want you. As with any startup, there will be a lot of moving parts so you should feel comfortable wearing different hats if need be, all within your skillset.
We are a remote team, with employees working from the San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, Texas, Ukraine and Spain.
Sidepocket provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal state or local laws.