We are seeking a highly motivated individual with experience in Plaid API integration to join our team as a Plaid API Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and implementing Plaid API integration across our various products and services.
In this role you will:
- Manage and implement API integration across our products and services.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Plaid API integration.
- Work closely with our development team to ensure seamless integration and optimal performance.
- Stay up-to-date with our development team to ensure seamless integration and optimal performance.
- Provide training and support to internal teams needing to use the Plaid API.
- Strong experience with Plaid API integration.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Have used the Plaid API in relation to US banks and financial institutions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Worked on data-driven projects, investment or financial applications a plus
- Open source projects / contributions we could look at
Sidepocket is an SEC registered investment advisor. Our marketplace consists of our own quantitative investment portfolios called "Sidepockets". A Sidepocket is an allocation of funds managed according to a designated tactical investment strategy.
5 Reasons Why You Want to Work with Us:
1. You want to work on a product with the potential to grow into a household name and help bring stress-free investment to the people.
2. You want to work with a team that is passionate, confident, competent and focused on achieving big goals.
3. You are hungry to achieve the next level of your career development. At Sidepocket, we are rapidly expanding, meaning there will be plenty of opportunities to showcase your passions and talent and grow with us.
4. You want to work with a team that genuinely believes in the product. All of our current employees also personally use Sidepocket and trust it will give them peace of mind when it comes to stress-free investing.
5. You want to have a voice. Joining Sidepocket means you will have a say into how we develop the best investment app on the market. This is an unprecedented opportunity as we enter a new age of investing, and your input will have a great impact for current and future investors.
How do you fit in?
We are looking for passionate individuals interested in transforming the investing landscape for current and future investors. If you are motivated, creative, mission driven, and not afraid to roll up your sleeves during crunch time , we want you. As with any startup, there will be a lot of moving parts so you should feel comfortable wearing different hats if need be, all within your skillset.
We are a remote team, with employees working from the San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, Texas, Ukraine and Spain.
Sidepocket provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal state or local laws.